- Venture Capital - This Week in Venture Capital - Mark Suster, Investment Partner at GRP Partners This week's guest is Mark Suster, Investment Partner at GRP Partners
Capital Cities - Safe and Sound - Original Download debut EP at Video edited by Agent Ara aka Ara Keshishian
Capital City | Let's Play Part 1 | Playthrough Gameplay | PC Wii 3DS Leave some Loving for ScribbleNauts ☻☻Subscribe: bit.ly Facebook: Twitter: Get the Game: Scribblenauts Unlimited walkthrough on the PC WiiU and 3ds. Walkthrough and let's play playthrough of Scribblenauts Unlimited with live gameplay and constant commentary in high definition. Venture into a wide-open world where the most powerful tool is your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles in seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Check out my channel for more Games and Commentary -
- Venture Capital - John Frankel- This Week in Venture Capital #71 1:00 Welcome everyone, my guest today is John Frankel of ff Venture Capital, an early stage VC firm out of New York City. 2:00 Why don't you like the term VC? 5:30 John: Brands with a proven track record are attracting capital. 7:00 80% of the VC funds last year went to a small handful of funds. What's your take on that? 10:30 Question from the chat: How do you define the difference between traditional VC and private equity? 12:45 Describe the structural, cyclical trends you're seeing in technology. 16:00 What should government be doing? 21:00 We're unquestionably moving towards more democratization, which is a good thing, yes? 23:00 Discussion of California's social media privacy laws. 25:15 Did you follow the Quora scandal? 27:00 John: Trust and reputation are hard to earn and easily lost. 30:00 What makes ff Venture Capital unique? 37:30 I think there's an opportunity to train people in several month to be entrepreneurial leaders. 39:15 Why did you invest in Klout? What did you see in them? 43:15 John demonstrates how users can curate their own Klout feed. 46:45 Comment from the chat: Are you familiar with ? 47:00 John breaks down the Bing/Klout deal. 50:30 Let's talk about the biggest company in LA that no one has ever heard of: Cornerstone. 52:00 Do you really think LA tech is lacking a sense of identity? 55:00 How much was SuccessFactors bought for? 56:45 Looking at the stock price of Cornerstone. 58:30 Tell me about your investment in 500px. 1:05:15 Tell ...
New iPad Act - Stockholm with Charlie Caper and Erik Rosales - from MIPIM in Cannes v 3 New iPad magic. On behalf of Stockholm -- The Capital of Scandinavia and Step2 Communication. Performed at MIPIM in Cannes by Charlie Caper and Erik Rosales. Magic with technology. Edit v 3 For more information see www.d1 Created and written by Charlie Caper and Erik Rosales Comissioned by Step2 Communication Music by Markus Jägerstedt iPad animations by Image Research Magic Consultant Ben Seidman Conceptual inspiration Marco Tempest
- Startups - Chris Sacca of Lowercase Capital Pt. 2- TWiST #295 Today on This Week in Startups, investor, entrepreneur and cyclist Chris Sacca of Lowercase Capital joined the program to discuss his investments in Facebook, Twitter, Uber and more. He also gave a candid account of how he hustled his way to the top. And, the interview was so incredible, we had to break it up into two episodes. Here is part two! *Disclaimer: Chris has a potty mouth and we've attempted to bleep out all of his swear words. We apologize in advance if any snuck by our censors. 1:17:00 What do you think of Sergey? 1:22:30 Why doesn't Twitter own Instagram? 1:25:15 Are you investor in Klout? 1:36:00 Do you trust Mark Zuckerberg with your data? 1:39:30 Is Zuckerberg, at his core, a great product guy? 1:42:15 Is CEO of Yahoo the hardest job in Silicon Valley right now? 1:43:45 Chris explains what Facebook did wrong with their IPO. 1:50:15 What do you think about the prospects for American employment? 1:58:45 What's Obama really like? 2:06:15 Was choosing Sarah Palin the moment when the Republican party jumped the shark? 2:10:30 Chris: There are people who are great at being second fiddle. Companies don't succeed if there are a lot of chiefs and no indians. 2:12:15 Chris: The number one problem in Silicon Valley right now is people taking credit when they shouldn't. 2:20:45 What do you think of Angellist? 2:27:15 Question from the viewers: Where does the name Lowercase Capital come from? 2:29:00 I think this is the longest episode ever. 2:30:25 Thank you to Hiscox ...
Dyme-A-Duzin "Swank Sinatra" (feat. Joey BadA$$, Capital STEEZ & CJ Fly) Official Video © 2012 WMG Dyme-A-Duzin featuring Joey BadA$$, Capital Steez & CJ Fly "Swank Sinatra" produced by Plain Pat off that "A Portrait Of Donnovan" mixtape dropping 1.9.13 Directed By RB Umali. Video Produced by Dante Ross Go to dyme-a- for more details
Le Capital French TRAILER 1 - (2012) - Gad Elmaleh, Gabriel Byrne Movie HD Subscribe to TRAILERS: bit.ly Subscribe to COMING SOON: bit.ly Le Capital French TRAILER 1 - (2012) - Gad Elmaleh, Gabriel Byrne Movie HD The head of a giant European investment bank desperately clings to power when an American hedge fund company tries to buy them out. Cast: Gabriel Byrne: j.mp Director: Costa-Gavras Producer: Michèle Ray-Gavras Gaetan Rousseau Writer: Costa-Gavras Karim Boukercha Jean-Claude Grumberg Stéphane Osmont Editor: Cinematographer: Eric Gautier: j.mp Composer: "Le capital trailer" "Le capital movie" "Le capital HD" HD 2012 "Gabriel Byrne" "Hilary Swank" "Kevin Spacey" "Jake Gyllenhaal" "Peter Sarsgaard" movieclips movieclipstrailers movieclips movieclipsDOTcom movieclipscomingsoon etimmons french france "le capital" "le capital trailer" "le capital bande annonce" "le capitale" "le capital trailer 2012"
Joey Bada$$ x Capital STEEZ - Survival Tactics (Official Video) 17 year old Brooklyn native Joey BadA$$ debuts his video for "Survival Tactics" the first release off his solo Project "1999". The song features fellow Brooklyn based artist Capital STEEZ. Joey along with Steez are original memebers of the BK based movement Pro Era. The project is being released by SOW the brainchild of Cinematic Music Group and Creative Control.tv DOWNLOAD Amerikkkan Korruption: bit.ly DOWNLOAD 1999: bit.ly Shot by: Creative Control
Why Corsica became the murder capital of France Corsica, France - Two french government ministers rushed to Corsica on Thursday after the latest high-profile killing in an increasingly deadly battle between criminal gangs on the Mediterranean island. Interior Minister Manuel Valls and Justice Minister Christiane Taubira arrived just hours after Jacques Nacer, the head of Corsica's chamber of commerce, was gunned down at his clothing store in the capital Ajaccio. Visual report live from the scene of events, between 3 seconds and two minutes long. 4 news reports daily broadcast from 6.15 am. An in-depth report on a major news issue. More FRANCE24 reports: www.france24.com
Capital Talk Long March Special 14th January 2013 Full Talk Show on Geo News 14 01 2013 Capital Talk Long March Special 14th January 2013 Full Talk Show on Geo News 14 01 2013 Capital Talk Long March Special 14th January 2013 Full Talk Show on Geo News 14 01 2013 Capital Talk Long March Special 14th January 2013 Full Talk Show on Geo News 14 01 2013 Capital Talk Long March Special 14th January 2013 Full Talk Show on Geo News 14 01 2013 Capital Talk Long March Special 14th January 2013 Full Talk Show on Geo News 14 01 2013 Capital Talk Long March Special 14th January 2013 Full Talk Show on Geo News 14 01 2013 Capital Talk Long March Special 14th January 2013 Full Talk Show on Geo News 14 01 2013 Capital Talk Long March Special 14th January 2013 Full Talk Show on Geo News 14 01 2013 Watch More at pakistantv.tv and http Join us in Facebook : And Also Subscribe Our Channel Guys I Want 10000 Subscriber On My Channel :P Support Us And Became Our Member On YouTube And Facebook Thanks For All Supporter ....... Aaj kamran khan ke sath, khabar naak, off the record, on the front, dunya @ 8 with malick, kal tak with javid chudhary, target point with asma chudhary, to the point with shahzaib khanzada, sawal yeh hai, sar e aam, tonight with fahad, live with talat, capital talk, hai koi jawab, lakin with sana bacchan, islamabad say, islamabad tonight, takrar, policy matters, faisla awam ka, 11th hour, 8pm with fareeha idrees, aap ki baat, apas ki baat, agr, aik din geo kay sath, darling, masla kiya hai, news beat, Don't forget to Comment & Like the video ...
Scribblenauts Unlimited Walkthrough - Part 3: Capital City Runoff Scribblenauts Unlimited Wii U Walkthrough with commentary.
Guild Wars 2 - Capital Cities & Home Instance [Ep. 17] Visit us! /getbonkd /getbonkd twitch.tv/getbonkd Bonk! Studios presents Guild Wars 2 -- Capital Cities & Home Instance Commentary by: Donald "Scylol" Dobbin Edited by: JJ "theselol" PS In this episode, we explore the magnificent Guild Wars 2 Capital Cities as well as the exciting Home Instance! Topics of discussion: General Introduction Capital Cities The Home Instance As always, please subscribe, favorite and like this video if you enjoyed it. Leave any constructive criticism we may use to improve our future videos in the comment section below. Next episode: Guild Wars 2 -- TBA
- Venture Capital - Nate Redmond of Rustic Canyon on TWiVC #69 1:00 Welcome everyone to episode 69, season 3 of This Week in Venture Capital. My guest today is Nate Redmond. Nate, tell us a bit about Rustic Canyon Venture Partners. 4:30 What changes going on right now do you perceive in our industry? 8:00 Is your model still a hands on approach? 10:15 Do you the LPs are more open-minded to single VC funds today? 12:00 It seems like there's a shift in the VC world to more ex-entrepreneurs. Is that a real trend? 15:00 Question from the chat: Are VCs moving to be consulting companies in some parts? 16:15 Thank you to Detroit Venture Partners for their support of the show. 22:00 Mark's book recommendation: American Pastoral by Philip Roth 23:00 Question from the audience: Do VCs have a preference for startups that choose to work with incubators? 28:00 Nate discusses his partnership with the company Science, run by Mike Jones. 30:30 Mike Jones is one of the five most prolific angel investors in southern California. And I suspect that, at Myspace, he got a lot of experience on how to run a product at scale. 33:15 Have you noticed a change from 2003 to now in the "serendipity factor" of Santa Monica? 36:00 Nate: The culture in LA is by far the most entrepreneurial culture in the country. I saw a study out of the Kauffman foundation that said the rate of startups in LA is higher than anywhere else in the country. 39:00 Tell me a little bit about Gaikai and how you got involved. 41:45 As a publisher, did I have to do a lot more engineering ...
01. | Pro Era - Like Water (Capital STEEZ, Joey Bada$$ & CJ Fly) | PEEP: The aPROcalypse RIP Capital STEEZ Pro Era - Like Water Pro Era - Like Water Pro Era - Like Water (Capital STEEZ, Joey Bada$$ & CJ Fly) This is the track 'Like Water' from Pro Era's latest mixtape titled 'PEEP: The aPROcalypse', released on December 21st, 2012. Track List: 1. Like Water 2. Run Or Fly 3. Wrecord Out 4. FA Rap Critic 5. The Renaissance 6. Florists 7. Interlude 47 8. Resurrection of Real 9. Vinyls 10. School High 11. Overseas 12. Natural 13. KINGS 14. Start to Finish 15. Last Cypher 16. Bun N Cheese 17. Lawns
Capital-T - Supersweet ( Official Video ) From stone age to the future Entermedia & Capital-T produce the video for the hit song "Supersweet" video by: Entermedia // Creative Agency styling by: 4-ID
Joey Bada$$, Capital Steez, CJ Fly (Impromptu Freestyle) BarrelhouseBKLYN Presents: The Vintage Collection. A treasure chest full of unreleased footage from the archives that BHBK's Slick Jackson has filmed over the years. Here we have Joey Bada$$, Capital Steez & CJ Fly doing an impromptu freestyle in December 2011 before Joey dropped his critically acclaimed "1999" mixtape. RIP Capital Steez, you'll always be missed.
Capital STEEZ - Free The Robots (Official Video) Pro Era's Capital Steez drops the visual for "free the robots" off his highly dope & overlooked Ak47 project (bit.ly which is being rereleased with 6 bonus tracks on 10.10.12 . GoodTalk - Jonnyshipes Directed by: FOLLOW: @CAPITALSTEELO
Bradford City 3 - 1 Aston Villa (Capital One Cup) Highlights Bradford City look set to reach Wembley this season as took a home a 3-1 advantage over Villa in the first leg.They will be hoping to maintain that advantage in 2 weeks time. Played: 8 Jan 2013, 7:45pm UTC Stadium: Coral Windows Stadium, Bradford Goals: Bradford (Wells 19', MacAudie 77', McHugh 88')
Capital Talk (14th January 2013) Long March Outcome Part 1 Capital Talk (14th January 2013) Long March Outcome Part 1 Subscribe for Daily News, Talk Shows, Crime Shows, Morning Shows Comical Programs, Exclusive Interviews & Press Conferences Khabar Corner is Your One Stop Channel for Pakistani Media Related. Subscribe for automatic updates.
- Venture Capital - Jonathan Strauss of Awe.sm on TWiVC #67 Mark celebrates his return to the TWiVC table with the co-founder of Awe.sm, Jonathan Struass. The two discussed Jonathan's inspiration for a link tracking service and his experience with integrations. 0:30 Welcome everyone, I'm here today with Jonathan Strauss, the co-founder of Awe.sm. 3:00 So you were a social media marketing consultant? Are you willing to admit that publicly? 4:30 Was Bit.ly an inspiration for your idea? 9:00 Mark discusses how he has used Awe.sm at GRP Partners. 14:30 Thank you so much to Detroit Venture Partners to their support of the show. Everyone follow them and say thanks @DVPtweets. 17:45 Was Yahoo your first job out of college? 18:45 When was the realization that Yahoo was no longer cool? 21:45 When you were at Yahoo, all the big names were there, weren't they? 23:15 I think Terry Semel's strategy for Yahoo was absolutely correct, just a few years too early. 25:00 What hope does Yahoo have if Google is struggling to innovate on products? 27:00 I agree with Adam Wynne's comment in the chat: engineers do love a geek in charge. 32:00 Explain for the audience what cost fallacy is. 33:15 Thank you to Scott Walker Corporate Law for supporting the program. You can follow him @ScottEdWalker. 37:00 Mark and Jonathan discuss a post by Darius "Bubs" Monsef on the art of raising seed. 43:00 Jonathan: When you're actively fundraising, the more time you're in the market, the worse it looks for you. 45:15 Let's talk about . 47:00 Dalton Caldwell ...
Scribblenauts Unlimited Walkthrough - Part 2 Capital City Scribblenauts Unlimited Wii U Walkthrough with commentary.
Samuel L Jackson Singing Taylor Swift 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' On Capital The Django Unchained star joins Dave Berry and Lisa Snowdon to perform a special version of the hit song for the 95.8 Capital London Breakfast Show.
Capital Talk 14th January 2013 ( 14-01-2013 ) Full Talkshow on Geonews With Hamid Mir To Get Updates Faster Via facebook Just Like Our Facebook page Like Facebook ⇒ Subscribe Here ⇒ . Well Come On KakulTube1 Channel Please Subscribe My Youtube Channel and also Become a facebook Fan To Get Updates from All My Youtube Channels. Keep Visiting For Daily Tv Talk Shows Stage Shows FunnY Videos Hasb e Hall Khabernaak And Everything Exclusive IN HQ and Fast
DJ Earworm - Party on the Floor (Capital FM Summertime Ball Mashup) Remix and Video Mashed by DJ Earworm http for T-Shirts! I made this music video mashup to be shown as part of a concert at Wembley Stadium in London for Capital FM's Summertime Ball, where all fif*** of these artists performed. Featuring Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull - On the Floor Jessie J - Price Tag Jessie J - Do it Like a Dude LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem Nicole Scherzinger - Don't Hold Your Breath Example - Changed the Way You Kiss Me Mike Posner - Cooler than Me Ne-Yo - Beautiful Monster The Wanted - Glad You Came Far East Movement feat. The Cataracs & DEV - Like A G6 JLS - Eyes WIde Shut JLS - Love You More Katy B - Katy on a Mission Katy B - Lights On Cee-Lo Green - Forget You Cee-Lo Green - Bright Lights, Bigger City Enrique Iglesias - I Like It Wretch 32 - Traktor Mann - Buzzin'
Georgia Rallies To Win Capital One Bowl Aaron Murray threw for 427 yards and five touchdowns to lead Georgia past Nebraska 45-31 for the victory in the Capital One Bowl.
Capital Account Finale: A Heartfelt Good-bye from Lauren and Demetri Dear Capital Account Viewers & Fans, Creating and producing Capital Account for RT has been one of my greatest professional privileges. I can't imagine another network that would have allowed me such incredible editorial freedom to create and produce such an independently minded, creative and honest program. I also had the opportunity to work with some tremendous people, and first on that list is unquestionably Lauren Lyster. In light of how popular Lauren has become with our audience, and how much adoration they have showed her over the course of our show's existence, I can say unequivocally that only a fraction of her talents, abilities and immense intelligence are readily evident on television. She is the star that made my dreams for this show, for its message and for its entertaining style possible, and for that, I am forever in her debt. It would be impossible to start listing the names and qualities of all the people I have met on my RT journey the past 18 months. Doing so would challenge the dwindling attention spans of modern audiences. I will simply note that, as with any endeavor that attains the type of success we have had with Capital Account, the contributions of unsung heroes are limitless. And here, I would like to take the time to thank the "most unsung" hero of them all...our audience. I have learned through my experience working in news that garnering an audience and attaining the respect and appreciation of a growing mass of people depends more on that ...
David Collum Presents his 2012 "Year in Review" Ahead of the Mayan Non-Apocalypse check us out on Facebook Follow us @ Welcome to Capital Account. Today is the end date of the ancient Mayan Long Count calendar, which some believe marks the end of civilization. Well, since the world hasn't ended yet, we take the opportunity to reflect on this year's economic trends and what they might mean for 2013. We talk to Dave Collum, a Cornell chemistry professor known for his financial "Annual Year in Review," about what may lie ahead in the coming New Year. He writes the review every December, and this year he covers everything from broken markets to broke students saddled with ever-increasing debt. The report, released today, is available on Chris Martenson's website: . Plus, US House Republicans canceled a vote on John Boehner's fiscal cliff proposal, with headlines proclaiming "Political Disarray Hits Stocks." But is this just white noise? We talk to Dave Collum about signs of a broken market that go beyond the day to day news. And the growth of student loans has far outpaced the growth of household debt (less student loans). Student loans have soared over the past decade, from 200 billion dollars in 2000 to over one trillion dollars today, surpassing US credit card debt. Meanwhile wages have stagnated, and unemployment persists in the high single digits. We talk to Dave Collum about the causes leading to the rapid escalation of college costs. Also, we received some strong responses to our Car2Go ...
Raw: Thousands Descend on Pakistan Capital Thousands of Pakistanis fed up with political leaders they say are corrupt and indifferent rallied in the Pakistani capital, as the cleric who organized the rally called for the government to resign. (Jan. 14)
'I have a Crush on Genevieve' - Capital FEMI @BON Awards 2012 You will get to find out who your favorite celebrities have crush on and how they are able to manage their feelings. The BON (Best of Nollywood) Awards, celebrates the accomplishments of Nigeria's actors and filmmakers. This is the fourth year of the award and the CEO is Seun Oloketuyi. The 2012 edition of BON award was hosted by Glo Ambasador Mr Nonso Diobi and former Most beautiful girl in Nigeria, Sylvia Nduka. BON have two sets of jury, the first set of jury removes movies that do not stand a chance and movies that do not comply with the laid down rules, after that, the main jury now seats down and scrutinize the movies and choose the winners. They started with just 90 films submitted for screening but this year they had more than 300 movies submitted. Enjoy.....
Media Mayhem - Bain Capital and Romney's Tax Realities with PROPUBLICA Author Jesse Eisinger EPISODE SYNOPSIS: In this short episode, PROPUBLICA author Jesse Eisinger sheds light on the tax rates of Mitt Romney and the business model employed by Bain Capital, and how they leveraged debt against their clients. With so much talk in the election about Romney's "business experience," Eisinger shows the real substance of the shady means he employed to achieve his success. GUEST BIO: Jesse Eisinger is a Pulitzer Prize winning senior reporter at ProPublica covering Wall Street and finance who also writes for The New York Times's Dealbook section. Throughout his career Jesse has worked at the Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, and as the Wall Street editor of Conde Nast Portfolio. Jesse won his Pulitzer Prize along with his writing partner Jake Bernstein for a series of stories on Wall Street's practices that caused the United States' most recent financial fallout. ADD'L LINKS: 00:01 Welcome to Media Mayhem. 00:18 Introducing Jesse Eisinger. 00:48 The truth about Bain Capital's business practices. 03:47 The tax benefits of leveraging debt. 06:43 "Did Bain Capital turn any companies around?" 08:28 Did Romney have business skill? 10:18 Romney's comments on 47% of Americans. 13:05 Casting aspersions on people while taking advantage of tax loopholes.
Last Freestyle with CAPITAL STEEZ Ft. WATI - SANCHEZ - RACKS - PRO ERA at the Ethik Shop. We had the privilege of having CAPITAL STEEZ, WATI, RACKS, SANCHEZ, and the PROERA crew freestlying at the shop before Steez's unexpected death. Ethik Clothing Co is shocked at this unbearable tragedyand our condolence's go out to Jamal Dewar's friends and family. RIP CAPITAL STEEZ 7.7.93-12.24.12 Shot & Edited by: Chris Jennings of Ethik Clothing Co. ~Gone, but never forgotten. True phenom of our era~
Scribblenauts Unlimited - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Funny Times in Capital City (PC, Wii U, 3DS) This is Part 1 of my funny Scribblenauts Unlimited Gameplay Walkthrough for the PC featuring Edwin's Farm and Capital City! Thanks for every Like and Favorite! They really help! I'm ZackScott! Subscribe if you have not! New videos every day! MORE GAMES: BUY ZACKSCOTT SHIRTS: SUBMIT LOL REPLAYS j.mp Thanks for watching my funny Scribblenauts Unlimited Gameplay Walkthrough for the PC! I love games that allow you to be creative, and you guys wanted to see this! You may have seen a Scribblenauts Unlimited trailer, but my playthrough will be complete with my review and commentary! If you're a fan of Scribblenauts, then let's play Scribblenauts Unlimited! Subscribe to ZackScottGames for new episodes of Scribblenauts Unlimited today! Scribblenauts Unlimited! Venture into a wide-open world where the most powerful tool is your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles in seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Create your own original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with friends online -- to be used in game or further modified as they like! And for the first time, learn the backstory about Maxwell's parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad. ZACKSCOTT CHANNELS FOLLOW ZACKSCOTT
- Venture Capital - Andrew Siegel of Advance Publications - TWiVC #68 On this episode of This Week in Venture Capital, Mark Suster interviews Andrew Siegel of Advance Publications (parent company of Conde Nast and others) on the changing print landscape. 00:30 Welcome everyone, I'm here today with Andrew Siegel of Advance Publications. 1:45 Tell us a little about Advance Publications and your role there. 2:45 You're one of the largest publication owners in the world, aren't you? 3:30 You were running corporate development for Yahoo before this? 5:15 How do young entrepreneurs begin to work with a company like yours? 7:00 Do you disclose which funds you've invested in? 7:30 Thank you to Walker Corporate Law for sponsoring the show. Everyone follow @ScottEdWalker for some great insight into the legal process. 8:45 How do you feel about your properties? Do you feel protected from new media? 10:30 Is news being disaggregated? 11:30 Andrew on the importance of high-quality content. 15:00 Andrew tells about a time he heard a German tourist ID the Conde Nast building in NYC. 16:00 How do you view the transition of your magazines to the iPad, to e-readers? 17:45 Which other publishers "get it" the most? 21:30 How do you balance the people with more money than time--and with more time than money? 22:00 Why did Advance Publications buy Reddit? 24:45 Are there similarities between Twitter and Reddit? 25:30 How should entrepreneurs approach you for funding? 28:15 Thank you to Detroit Venture Partners for their support of the show! Check out ...
Scribblenauts Unlimited - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 2 - Capital City Firehouse (PC, Wii U, 3DS) This is Part 2 of my funny Scribblenauts Unlimited Gameplay Walkthrough for the PC featuring the Capital City Firehouse! Thanks for every Like and Favorite! They really help! I'm ZackScott! Subscribe if you have not! New videos every day! MORE GAMES: BUY ZACKSCOTT SHIRTS: SUBMIT LOL REPLAYS j.mp Thanks for watching my funny Scribblenauts Unlimited Gameplay Walkthrough for the PC! I love games that allow you to be creative, and you guys wanted to see this! You may have seen a Scribblenauts Unlimited trailer, but my playthrough will be complete with my review and commentary! If you're a fan of Scribblenauts, then let's play Scribblenauts Unlimited! Subscribe to ZackScottGames for new episodes of Scribblenauts Unlimited today! Scribblenauts Unlimited! Venture into a wide-open world where the most powerful tool is your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles in seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Create your own original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with friends online -- to be used in game or further modified as they like! And for the first time, learn the backstory about Maxwell's parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad. ZACKSCOTT CHANNELS FOLLOW ZACKSCOTT
Capital T - Karma (Official Video) Bleje në iTunes: Porosite albumin "KAPO" Deluxe Edition tani në Twitter :@TrueKapo Facebook :/Kapoofficial
Scribblenauts Unlimited Walkthrough - Part 5: Capital City Firehouse Scribblenauts Unlimited Wii U Walkthrough with commentary.
Team news pre Swansea: Capital One Cup Rafa Benitez spoke to the press ahead of the Capital One Cup semi-final match against Swansea at Stamford Bridge. You can watch the Under-21's LIVE against Fulham on Thursday from 7pm on Chelsea TV: bit.ly
euronews business planet - Venture capital, a risky business? Business planet is in Copenhagen to look at venture capital. An alternative to more traditional modes of financing, venture capital funds help companies through the critical start up stages of business. In Denmark, for example, Fluxome, has benefited through venture capital and from European funds. It is now a key player in its field. Developing nutritional supplements on the nutraceuticals market requires huge investments. Fluxome, based in the suburbs of Copenhagen has been up and running since 2002. It received six million euros in its first wave of venture capital in 2006. This funding paved the way for it to bring products to market three years later. Venture capital is usually given to innovative SMEs (small and medium sized firms) in the early stages of development but is also helps business' to expand. Fluxome has received 23 million euros in venture capital over the last ten years. A cash injection which has enabled it to develop business internationally. Its first product is currently being evaluated in the US by 30 of the country's largest nutritional supplement companies. Jarne Elleholm, Chairman of Fluxome explains how venture capital has benefited Fluxome: "So you need money, as well as the good idea, to bring it all the way through. Without that they would not have been able to create a company which today has proven itself by launching its first product, has several more in the pipe-line, has 24 employees, and is selling. The European ...